General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Symantec system scan

I want to use a deployment package to perform a full system scan on all computers on our network. We are using Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.5. I know how to create packages. Not sure how to get Symantec to do what I want. It looks like you need ...

jboom88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitor Attachment - Asset Realtions

I have imported all of monitors with my custom asset tags (Custom1). When I go to Attach it to the computer it is connected too I can no see my Custom1 field. Is there any way to do that?

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How work the logging in Lansweeper

HiI would like to know if there's a way to have the logs for the Lansweeper app itself. I would like to know who used Lansweeper for exemple yesterday and what did he changed. Is there a way to enable this or if there's a location where these logs ex...

kaioshin2 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One-time Deployment Schedule - Gone Bad

Back at the beginning of May, we created a scheduled package to reboot all workstations on our network to ensure that a particular software was installed properly. This worked perfectly. Fast forward to today, and probably one Lansweeper update later...

novasam by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Column Name

Hello, So I am aware that I am able to edit the title of a custom description to whatever I desire. The problem is that when I write a report to include this custom description that I renamed, the column still shows "custom1" or "custom2". Is there a...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need query for the currant loged user

Hey , I need to made a page with some informatioms , and this my code , I need the statement to shows the logged user name to be showen : <%@ Page Language="C#" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="utf-8" %><%@ Import Namespace="System.Activiti...

khaleehh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inventory of a True64 server (Software)

I have many around 35 servers with True64 ,i scan with SSH with the root account(snmp got get less info) with SSh i got the section of Software but nothing is in there, also config section there not many section in there with information just network...