General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Poor performance during ping

If I have a group, and run a ping on the group (even 10-15 devices), the performance of the server drops and hardly works. Is this normal? I realize that it's a strain on the server, is there anything I can set that might improve this?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset in IP Location ERROR wrong IP

Hello all,Got a problem with my Asset in IP location are wrong , i got have over 100 IP Address Range locations entered.When i got into one of them it should be all of the same range of ip addresse ,but no many different ip range addresse is in there...

Resolved! Some PC's wont scan

I'm aware that LSpush can help lansweeper bypass any 3rd party fire walls and I'm willing to try it, but I still have one concern. Why are some of my PC's able to scan fine while others are blocking lansweeper with their firewall? We are on a group p...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! allow non-admin to schedule email reports

Is there a way to allow a Non-Admin users (only restricted from configuration and database scripts) to schedule the email for reports?The only place I can see to schedule the email is in the configuration tab, and I don't want to give them access to ...

bushki3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Force Rescan

It would be great if you could manually force a rescan of an asset regardless of the "Item wait time", so that all settings are updated. It happens quite often that an issue is fixed, but it remains in the reports for a long time, and we do not want ...

peewee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment retry interval

We have a deployment that runs on a schedule. The deployment runs on approx 2000 computers, but some of them are offline (about 20-30%). When we specify a 2 days retry "when a computer is offline" interval, then we are not able to run any other deplo...

andyman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Antivirus License Scan

I have ESET installed on many clients computers. But the scans dont pickup what License key its using. Is there a way to do this?

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos