General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Export printable server report to PDF or Excel

I would like to have the printable reports for our servers exported weekly to PDF or XLSX formats. As it stands now, I would need to do this manually, which is not very efficient. Does Lansweeper have a feature to automatically convert those reports,...

michaelh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment After Scanning on 5.3.0.8

I've only briefly toyed with deployment in the past, so my understanding may not be on par with reality. I have recently upgraded to 5.3.0.8 and have a need to learn and use the Deployment feature. In the past I primarily used active scanning and i...

bbeavis by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Widget to show Imac Assets

Hello,I was wondering if there is a custom widget which will show a list of active or inactive Macs. I know the widget for active assets work but im trying to dim it down to just Imacs so I can add a separate widget to my homepage.ThanksEdit <%@ Page...

LJayP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disk Space widget?

Can I combine the asset summary diskspace usage visualization into a widget?So I could show a list of servers from an asset group and each of the servers diskspace usage below it?mspaint example:

2308screen.JPG
FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VLAN Unique Names

In Configuration\Asset Groups, at the top there is the information line:IP Locations can be used to give your IP ranges and VLANs a unique name in reports and widgets.It is obvious from the page how to add location names to IP ranges but how do you a...

Macman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WebConsole Authentication

Right now Im using the trial version, and maybe this is why I dont see the feature?I want to password protect the access to the webconsole. I want to be able to add users with certain permissions, like view or configure user. Is this possible? Can I ...

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos