→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Schedules not running

I'm doing the trial right now and am very happy with what I've seen. One of the functions that I'm looking forward to is scheduled deployments. What I'm trying to do is just a one time schedule to test a deployment overnight on some computers. So ...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Issue with IP Ranges/Shares

We have recently started using the software deployment with great results. (I wish the final deployment log message text could be configured within the package so that failures are a little bit more clear but ... )What made the software deployment ...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! incorrect Network Interface Connection

I went through and searched for information about clearing out old Network Interface Connection information, and the most recent answer I found here says it isn't possible.This is kind of a severe issue for me. Currently, the network interfaces list ...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear Local Profiles CMD

Hello All,I have a quick question as I'm lost on what to do with this now. On lansweeper we have a custom action which will list all local profiles from the asset we have chosen then opens in command prompt and starts to clear the profiles from the l...

LJayP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Original Install Date

Is there a way to show the origninal install date of the Windows Operating System like the output given on the "systeminfo" command? See attached

Resolved! Configuration -> Add allowed administrator

I am adding administrators for the Lansweeper application, to be able to edit assets, etc. The account I add is a local admin on the server where Lansweeper is installed and also a domain admin. These accounts (people) don't see the Configuration tab...

olipop by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Directory view

Is there a way to set the Active Directory computers OU and Users OU to a tree structure that can be expandable and collapsible as opposed to the all OU'S and Sub OU's in a domain under the Active Directory Tab?ex: RSAT

JohnLewis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos