General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple IOS app to scan and inventory items out in the field

I have been searching for an iphone app that would allow us to use the camera to scan a barcode and bring up that item on the screen with information from lansweeper.The screen would present information such as serial number, make, model, building, r...

sryan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall Deployment

I can seem to figure out how to get a program uninstalled using the deployment tool. I am trying to uninstall spark. It has a uninstall.exe and switch to make is silent. Only catch is it has to be a elevated command prompt. Any help would be apprecia...

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Domain Scanning

We have recently switched domains from a "----.local" to "ad.----.com", and now the domain scan isn't picking up users from our active directory. Are there any specific syntaxes we need to place in the "target" and "netbios" sections of the Domain Us...

Resolved! IIS Express SSL Configuration

Hello,can you help me to find / give me an instruction how to change the IIS Express SSL Certificate. In our infrastructure we have owne CA Server and need to change the certificate of the LS Website into a valid certificate.Thanks Sven

Resolved! QR Code issue

Ok, I've kinda messed with this feature a few times out of curiosity and assumed I was hitting a bug that would be fixed in a future update, but there have been quite a few updates now and it's still happening. Looking at the forums, looks like I'm ...

lizaoreo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excluiding IP ranges and OU's

Am i able to exclude IP ranges not just single IPs? If not surely this is a feature everyone would want.Also, am i able to Exclude OU's from AD Scanning? If i have 500 OU's and i want to exclude 2, it seems i must have to manually add the 498 that i ...

dpadgett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cisco Model Numbers

When Lansweeper is scanning assets, it does not get the information for the Model Number correct. My example is with a Cisco Switch. We were having a problem with a particular switch model, Cisco Catalyst 3560. I was able to see all of the 3560s. ...

jfiler123 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos