General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identify Patch rack ports

Hello, someone knows which is the best method for organize patch rack ports?With custom fields? Or there are other options?which is the best practice ?Thank you in advance.

Intune v2 scanning not picking up computers

Hello,I have 'Intune v2' scanning target setup and it is discovering my mobile devices (iOS, android), but it is not discovering the workstations that are managed by intune. Specifically, the ones that are NOT domain joined and only managed by intune...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No asset linked

We are having an issue where in the LsAgent category we have over 100 entries for - No asset linkedHow can I start to troubleshoot this as it only seems to be growing in terms of entries and I am concerned that these may be machines trying to report ...

Jonnym by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Just one User cant be found in AD

Hello,We have something very strange in our Lansweeper Installation.we noticed that new AD users are no longer discovered.We could fix this by changing the Domain Controller, Now new users in AD are found again.Our Problem Now:We have a new colleague...

ThMueller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data and File transfer log

Good day everyone!Our company has recently started utilizing Lansweeper, and are experimenting with many of its features.We have also recently been having some of our users dump large files and folders on the network and want a way to see any files t...

CultechMC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Scanning not displaying accurate applications

Since ugrading to the latest version of LS v. 8.4.110.3, we are getting multiple machines that are not displaying the correct software for the device.Most machines are showing a few apps, but missing allot of the main ones.If i go into the machine hi...

d_scott by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard widgets

Hi there, I'm kind of new to working with Lansweeper.I was looking at configuring a dashboard to help the team see what new employees are coming in. Also what employees are offboarding. For this I want to make a selection of open/in-progress tickets ...

Stack multiple assets on map/location

is it possible to stack multiple assets when i add them to a location?I want to assign 2-3 assets on a single location but it is very difficult to see without moving them in edit mode

teddyh2o by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos