General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LsAgent Windows Firewall

Hello guys,I'm trying to solve the "firewalled" issue in some of our Windows computers, so I installed LsAgent with relay server on one of them, but the connection issue remains. Is there anything else I need to do? Create a rule in the Windows Defen...

roberto_m by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket deferral to later date

We have an occasional purchase request which might be deferred to a later date because of budget cycles. I have created a "Deferred" state, however, as the ticket remains open for months, it is easy to stop noticing it. Is there a way to place a tick...

rallen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O365 scanning issue

Hi Everybody,i got an issue when i want to scan our tenant O365. Following step by step process to add scan credentials with prerequisite from https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-office-365-accounts/I can fetch some data, so i guess ...

scan Mac Apple systems

HiAfter more than twenty mac using lsagent with good detection, I have the firts case with a device detected as "linux".Only the manufacturer information is retrieve, the hardware informations are empty.It's the more recent macbook pro.Thanks for you...

Mnesti by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time user questions/expectations

Hello Lansweepers,I've been disconnected from the industry for a while now, and i am kinda getting back to a fill a gap in a business. I've been going back and forth reading reviews and comparisons (lansweeper, spiceworks, manage engine, GLPI, etc). ...

mohsh86 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WebServer Faulty

Hi I get this error when trying to edit an computer object in Lansweeper :An unexpected error occurred. To troubleshoot this issue, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:A screenshot of this error message. Include your entire browser wind...

Parallel Palo Alto firewalls scanning issue

Hello guys,I am having an issue with LS while scanning Palo Alto firewalls that work in tandem in active/passive mode. If one of them gets scanned, the other one disappears completely as an asset. This is a problem I have not yet succeeded to fix aft...