General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Firstseen gets updated on "known" devices

Hi everybody,I modified the default report "Device: New devices found in the 7 days" to get a report about devices which showed up in the last hour.I added this to E-mail alerts to get notified.I found out, every now an then the report contains asset...

Chrome OS Scanning

I've followed all the steps in the Chrome OS Scanning documents, however I'm getting a "No valid credentials found" error on the Scanning Targets page. Is there any troubleshooting steps? I've double checked all the steps and nothing seems wrong. I d...

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Desktop User

Hi,since my search in the forum did not bring any result, I try it myself with a question When I click on Remote Desktop Button for an asset, I always have to (1) change my name (3).For me it would make sense, if I already have a user, in my case th...

EDV_OHZ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Legacy License Keys not Removed

I've just noticed that clients that previously had licensed software installed (software was removed long ago and clients have since been rescanned), still show a license key for that software. It misled me to believing that the software was still i...

Rob_B by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic Update of "IP Location" For Assets

Hi all,We have recently started to use Lansweeper, and have found it very useful. I have created several IP Range Locations for our devices to sort themselves into. It worked, but something I believe is lacking now is an auto update feature. I assume...

amrollz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent Windows Firewall

Hello guys,I'm trying to solve the "firewalled" issue in some of our Windows computers, so I installed LsAgent with relay server on one of them, but the connection issue remains. Is there anything else I need to do? Create a rule in the Windows Defen...

roberto_m by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos