General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installer package for ODT

Will the installer package run the Office Deployment Tool if the setup.exe and XML file are located in the PackageShare?Because when testing I have to have the ODT on the local machine.

Remote Control and UAC

Hi there!I often connect to my users' using Lansweeper Remote Control, but when they have UAC enabled and I try to installa a program the remote control closes (this is when the UAC prompt is showing up).How can I prevent this?Thanks

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uptime Calendar...showing the future?

We are trying to troubleshoot some sleep settings on some computers and I noticed on one of them, it's showing the current uptime for Saturday May 11th...the problem is, right now, it's Friday May the 10th. Both the client system and the Lansweeper ...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset with multiple ip's

Hi all,Is there a way to consolidate an asset that is discovered with multiple ip's?As you all know firewalls for example usually have multiple subinterfaces/ips.Thank you.

Remote control problem

Hii have two problem:1 how can i manage multiple domain in the same server for the remote control? (my question is about the permission)2 why from my pc doesn't work the action like remote or test connection? from the server works fine but i don't un...

Ithd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Office KB exe deployment?

I've tried creating and running deployments, but they never execute on the endpoint. I keep thinking it's a permissions deal. Possibly running the deployment as system isn't correct/working..

jdmhw6 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fix WMI Access Denied With No Admin Account

Hello everyone,I have a bunch of assets with the error "WMI Access Denied." This is due to not having an account with higher rights to scan it. My question is if I need to have a service account with admin rights for every server and workstation in o...

SPedraza by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos