General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to prevent Assets to be merged at scan ?

Hi,I have 3 Assets that are automatically merged when scanned, and I don't know how to prevent that.The assets are 3 Wireless Access point Linksys LAPAC1200. Two of them are clustered, the third is on a separated location / subnet.They have differen...

Le_Poilu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Monitor Assets

One monitor does not show up. Its bugging me. I have 246 and one will not show up. I have restarted the computer and run scan again.

StephanF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment ended: Incorrect function on Java update

I have repeated failure on scheduled deployments on my java updates since I started using Lansweeper at my company. It usually takes almost 2 weeks for the deployments to succeed on all clients. My question is why do I get the dreaded "Deployment e...

JoshD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent

We have deployed LSAgent and it did work initially. We now have the laptops roaming but they fail to check in.The INI file has the external web address for the server. This is reachable from both in and outside.When I check the log file, i can see th...

Deployment of Updates/Anti Virus

So we are running an enterprise network using laptops, desktop and kiosks monitored by lansweeper.. i have successfully used lansweeper to deploy ie11 updates on all devices.. now we are noticing quite a few of our machines have windows updates turne...

ryanb898 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Domain For AD Authentication

How do you go about changing the default domain Lansweeper uses to check for Active Directory authentication?Example below. We want to replace our current domain with a new one on this screen. To be clear we have AD auth already working, just need to...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper deployment

Hello,Today, we had an incident where a deployment was accidentally deployed on a couple of servers, causing them to shutdown (among other things). Is there any way to deny deployments on servers while maintaining the ability to scan them?

Alexandru by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import information to 'used by' field

We have a mature Lansweeper install and wish to introduce user/asset relation information from aging spreadsheets. Is there an easy way to do this for assets that already exist?

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos