General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Excluding specific asset states from being scanned

Hi,I have set an asset state to be 'for destruction'. These are Windows assets which are broken or do not have the capacity to be turned on. We do this periodically and they are only set for destruction when cataloged and moved where they cannot be...

Gillian by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to run deployment installer with multiple parameters?

Hi,I'm currently trying to deploy some software that requires 2 parameters to activate, below is what i'm trying:"{PackageShare}\Deployment\Installer.exe" "CustomerId={ABCDEFG} ActivationId={HIJKLMNOP}" However I'm seeing the following error:Prelimin...

mml by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsAgent with custom registry scan

Hi all,I used lspush with some custom registry scan for remote internet machine and schedule it by task scheduler. Now I want to use lsagent for replacement but it seem that we can not get the registry as same as lspush.Pls advise.Thanks.

hoanv9 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about asset UID

Can someone explain how LS knows an asset is unique?I'm asking because I'm trying to make a discovered asset with LSAgent installed (macOS) to use a manually created entry (asset).Basically, I received a new MacBook and manually created an asset usin...

roberto_m by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roku and media players

According to this page, lansweeper should be retrieving information from media players, including Roku players. https://www.lansweeper.com/asset/digital-media-players/We have 32 rokus across our library branches that we use for digital signage, but n...

jutley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error during scanning

HelloI get the below error when I am trying to scan an ESXi server.Vmware Error FailedToConnect: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source Its funny because in past I have managed to connect successfully to the server. SSH is working properly.Wh...

manos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

LsAgent with Lansweeper server behind proxy

We want to use the LsAgent with cloud sync, but the 'Cloud Relay Authentication Key' never gets generated. The Lansweeper server is on a private VLAN that requires a proxy to access the internet, and I don't think it ever reaches the outside server....

drdrdr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos