General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Activate disabled local user account

Hello!We have a local user account on every PC in the network, that seems to be disabled on some of the computers. Is there any possibility to activate that user via Lansweeper?

koglerh by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer stuck and wmiprvse with high CPU

Hello, we've been using Lansweeper for a long time and while updating from and old version we got stuck in the process.We tried also to uninstall it and then reinstall from scratch but we get stuck always at the same step (Running Postinstall task - ...

Berek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting so only Agent sees in Ticket Type window?

Is there a setting to make a certain ticket(s) only seen (in the website dropdown) by Agents?Just to reduce the amount of ticket types Users see?All see (agents and users)IT - New computerIT - Reset PasswordOnly agents seeIT - New computerIT - Reset ...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploy click to run technologies

Hello,I am trying to configure a deployment to cover our multiple "Office 365 Click to Run technologies". I thought this would be simple since we already have our multiple installs configured and when we go to install, we just run a batch script tha...

keys_it by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

using LANsweeper to install office365 ProPlus

We just purchased Lansweeper and would like to leverage it to uninstall Microsoft Office using the Easy Fix Tool (o15-ctrremove.diagcab) Then after that has ran on the remote computer, we would like to install our Office 365 ProPlus 32bit installer (...

Resolved! Query SQL Server Version?

OK, So, for MS Licensing True up, I need to get the different versions of SQL installed on my estate. I get the years, but not the subversions (e.g. express, standard, developer, enterprise)..This thread asked the question before: https://www.lanswee...

Argon0 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teamviewer Version Search

Hello all,I am a bit new to lansweeper and I am trying to build a report that can search for all of the current Teamviewer versions.Can someone please guide me in the right direction? perhaps the script was already built?Thanks in advance.

Convert Registry Patch to Installer

Hello, I need some help with converting a registry patch into an installer. Here is the patch:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ALLOW_USER32_EXCEPTIO...

mfrick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos