General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computers not scanning because of stale records

Hi,It seems Lansweeper scans by IP rather than name. Is there a configuration change anywhere to make it scan by name? Some of our PCs aren't seen for a while because they're hibernated. Now, I can ping a computer by name and see it's IP has changed ...

heybobby1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running Basic Actions

This question has a potentially easy answer, but I was unable to find what I was looking for when searching through the forums.When trying to run a basic action (for example, Open C$) nothing happens. I can click on the icon all day long, but to no a...

DMIS_Tech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create Ticket if Toner Level is low

Hi there,i am wondering if it would be possible to create automated Tickets if the Toner Level of a Printer is below 15% e.g. Or is there any other option to get this to work, like via SNMP or anything else?Thanks a lot in advance.RegardsPeter

List of Shared computers

Is there anyway to get a report of computer that have had multiple users log into it? I need to somehow get a list of computer that have more then 1 user log into them and I'm not seeing anyway to do this.

MrSaw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adobe reader install

I set up an install from a Pkg that I downloaded and it will not work. Below is the XML file export which shows the command and parameters. I have verified that I have access to the share and all sub folders and I keep getting the same deployment end...

Unable to execute "Open C$"

We're using Lansweeper v6.0.100.67. I'm using Chrome 61. Whenever we go to a Windows asset and click on Open C$ or Open Admin$, we get the following pop-up error message:Execution of the Windows Script Host failed. (Access is denied.)I can use other ...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

WOL.exe as Asset Action

Trying to set it up (if there was a default action I might have deleted it?) You need the MAC but you cannot do {MAC} in the setup. Thoughts?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos