General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Computers: Encryptable Volumes help

We are currently going through the process to bitlock all of our computers and we have noticed that for many of the computers we have bitlocked are not showing up. They are set to active, they have been scanned many many times, they are windows compu...

Resolved! Issue with Upgrade to 6.0.100

I followed all of the steps for this upgrade exactly. I even made backup copies of all of the files. When my staff logged back in they noticed that everything had reverted back to 7/28/2017. I tried putting the backup of my database into place and...

albrigtp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

No report editor option

I used to be able to edit reports in Lansweeper however, when I open a report i do not see any links to edit them. I also do not know how to access the report builder if I wanted to create my own custom report. Please help

Ravioli by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! manually create assets with same IP Adress

We would like to create two or more assets with the same IP address (e.g. on stock as spare). Is there an asset state or another way we can do so? When we create the second item with the same IP address, LANSweeper shows a conflict with the IP addres...

tsattler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket IDs not counting correctly

Hi, We've noticed that the ticket ID counter is not working correctly.For some reason, there are gaps in the numbering of the ticket IDs in our system.Last time this happened was Tuesday/Wednesday this week: last ticket Tuesdaynight was #8597, first ...

LSPush on Windows 10 Pro

Hi, I'm hoping someone has run into this and has an answer for me.We put LSPush on all of our computers and create a scheduled task to run it when the user logs into the computer. This has worked flawlessly for all of our computers until we started m...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos