General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Location map

Location map kann mann da mal ne Maske habe die mann verändern kann nach seinen Grundriss an legen kann oder mus mann da ein anderes Programm nehmen

Witte by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search query for the help desk

Does the help desk have a search query like the asset portion does? Specifically, in Chrome I have the asset search query set as /lansweeper/quicksearch.aspx?q=%25%s that works just wonders for the assets. I am trying to get this to also work with th...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

pushing windows updates

Hi guys,I just joined your community and so far I find Lansweeper a very useful and fun platform to use and play with. However, with that out of that way now I'm really interested in how exactly could I push windows updates on my machines through Lan...

Server won't scan some LCD monitors

Dear Lansweeper Team,I found the "Monitor scan" feature a wonderful thing in our company. However, it only scans older monitors. We have about 1.000 monitors, but Lansweeper shows only 434.For example, AOC 2351Fh and LG 23MP55 won't show up on our sc...

rafaelsds by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Types

Please could you let me know if it is possible to either remove or hide some of the built in asset types? The list is a bit too long for our requirements so it would be good if it could be made shorter so it is easier to use.

danny by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush.exe Versioning?

Hello We are considering deploying the LSpush.exe to all our PCs and create a Scheduled Task to run these scans locally. With putting the LsPush.exe file onto 100's of PCs - what is going to be the impact when we upgrade our LS Servers in the future?...