General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Batch/Command deployments

For some reason a lot of my command and batch deployments never function when I deploy them through Lansweeper. Simple commands like updating a registry seem to work fine, but one that has multiple steps always seems to fail. I've executed the .bat f...

kmarlow by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledge base options

Is it possible to give access to the knowledge base options to a specific agent, without giving full access to the whole lansweeper configuration?

tonywelsh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installed software comparison

Hi,is there a way to compare software assets modifications in different dates.i.e :I scan the software installed todayNext week I'm going to scan the software again and I want to find the differences with the previous scanIs it possible?

MrEko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Custom fields

Is it possible to have more than 20 Asset Custom fields? If not - are there plans to increase that capacity?-Tony

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Windows Computers

Does Lansweeper have more granular documentation on setting Windows permissions on a scanning account whereas it does not have to be a member of the local admin group? Such as setting WMI and DCOM permissions specifically to a custom local group or a...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget How-To out of date

Custom Widget How-To Seems to be out of date with Lansweeper 6.0? One of the instructions suggests that copy existing Widgets to see how they are constructed or to alter them as a new custom widget. However, all included widgets are pre-compiled and ...