General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Warranty Info

I would like to know if it's possible to have a database script created to clear the contents of the Warranty Tables? We are having proxy issues using Zscaler and it would be nice to clear the tables just before we make changes to the proxy settings...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Status

I have created a custom class of asset and have inserted assets into this manually. I have the option selected to set assets to non-active if not seen in past so many days. Will they be set to inactive when this process is ran or is that only for w...

Resolved! LS6 user access management a slight fail?

Folks,in LS5, I simply integrated the web access in the IIS and mapped the AD groups to the respective functions.In LS6, I can plunder the completed AD for all accounts, but I can't map groups to respective functions.As example: all technical support...

Thor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Computer not yet scanned" message

I Installed the trial version of Lansweeper 6019 on a laptop computer on a workgroup. I was bringing it to my friend's job to kind of demo how Lanseeper works since he is interested in the product. I wanted to show him how it works, the interface, ho...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploys to Windows 8 machines failed

HiI'm experiencing problems in performing deploys packages to computers with windows 8.Always occurring "Result: Package timeout reached" The same package on windows 7 machines success occurs normally.Anyone has faced this situation and have the kno...

yurir by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to deploy packages post upgrade

Since we have upgraded we are unable to fully deploy a package.We are able to deploy a package that does not rely on access a network share, eg local disk to the PC (ie gpupdate) but when we try to deploy to a remote share inc DefaultPackageShare, it...

FixitDave by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manufacturer Info

After I updated to version 6019 it seems the chip set maker is being reported as manufacturer instead of the PC manufacturer. This isn't happening for all of my machines but it is for a good number of them.

hamilto5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos