General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calendar Problems

Is anyone having issues with the calendar still showing deleted events?Mine still shows the [DEMO] events after deleting the demo data, as well as some test events that I created.It throws up the following error if I try to move or access them:Webser...

Yetifiasco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't delete assets

So I'm having this new error message pop up stating "Sql Server Compact timed out waiting for a lock". Do I really need to do that huge walk through in the link that provided, or is there something else I can do to quickly fix this?

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Type Custom

Hello, I'm fairly new to lansweeper currently running into some issues. I'm trying to prep lansweeper and customize lansweeper assets so when I sync it to out helpdesk everything will match up. The issue I'm running into is when I tried to change the...

jaycii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Supply detection

After we did the upgrade, we're suddenly getting the wrong supply information from our Lexmark printers, using SNMP v3 MD5 DES.I checked the devicetester, and it gets all the right OIDs and right values, but LANSweeper claims that all supplies on all...

Resolved! IP Address Rainges not working

Hi I am running version 6019 and have a few Asset groups set up for ip address ranges, a few of these are not working, once the subnet has been scanned the devices appear in Undefined group if I edit the address range and just save it, the assets a...

mspeight by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell Printer Serial Number Scan Issue

Currently using v 6019 and we have a lot of Dell printers. Each one that I've gone through and checked so far has had the wrong serial number. This is causing purchase date and warranty information to be wrong because the serial number is for equipme...

bnob by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with scaning hainging up

Hello All.we are very happy with Lansweeper, but after updating to v6019, we are having problems that the scanning queue is "building up". so every week ore so, the server needs a reboot to fix this problem. is this a problem in the new version? will...

Reen87 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos