General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Software report for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us

When I am viewing a computer's installed software and I see Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - en-us listed, I try and click on it to see who else has it installed and it tells me there are no results. Clearly, there should at least be one as I was just ...

msnodgrass by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Create a custom asset within a widget

Hi,we want to develop a widget which is generating a hostname. After this the widget should create an asset in the lansweeper database with the generated hostname.After deploying the computer with this hostname, the remaining details should be scanne...

INNO-IT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Local printers

I have a lot of network printers that scan normally, which is great. However I have some execs and upper management that have local printers. I'd like to know if there is any way to successfully scan these local devices just as you would a networked ...

Resolved! Unable To Add New Article To New Category

Unable To Add New Article To New Category. Add article window is open, category selection menu does not show new category. It does show all other categories. Is there something I'm missing here or is there a normal delay?

happy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploy package only to filtered results of report

If you select Deploy package on a report list and that report was filtered further using the small boxes available for the titles at the top, will that deployment only go to the visible results or the full report?I'm sure I can test that but I'm a bi...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renew License 2

We havent got the renew mail from cleverbridge this year, and now we have a lansweeper with expired license key.Who should I Contact at your office to solve this issue ?BR Erik Kennedal

eriken by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos