General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSPush 6.0.0.2 - Black Screen on clients

Hello, after upgrading LSPush to 6.0.0.2 in addition to updating the tsSysConfig file to point to the appropriate version of lspush our clients (Windows 7+) are experiencing a black screen when attempting to log into their system. We have it configu...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSL Cert changed after latest update (5313)

After updating Lansweeper to latest release v. 5313, the SSL certificate is changed.I tried to give the command:netsh http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:443 appid={214124cd-d05b-4309-9af9-9caa44b2b74a} certhash=4c16e5ca3820df9d4a22136eb9882e90but I get ...

caravaggio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migration from SQL Compact to SQL Express

Cautionary tale for those considering this migration. My question is what else am I missing/do I need to look for?I just completed the migration. I first upgraded from 5.3.0.8 to 5.3.0.13. I connected (via single sign-on) to confirm that the site ...

bbeavis by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chromebooks/Chromeboxes/Chromebase

Any plans by lansweeper to automate the inventory of these growing systems? We are in the process of converting our company from Windows based (Office/Excel/OS) to Google for Work apps (Chromebooks/Chromeboxes) and there is no way to inventory these ...

systemzee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! rescan asset not using mapped credentials

We scan several domains with mapped credentials and the scheduled IP Address Range Scanning option.When we want to re-scan an asset from the asset page or report page the scan is performed with the Global account instead of the mapped credentials.Is ...

BGNotis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding group to asset page

Is there a way to add the Group field to the asset page? To the main asset page, when I just click asset on the top menu. I dont know why this would be missing from the list? Seems to be a important part or organizing assets.

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How is software detected?

Is there a way to see how a particular piece of software is detected as "installed"? Previously uninstalled software is still showing up as installed even after a rescan. Thanks!