General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! mapping workgroup pcs

I am having difficulty scanning workgroup pcs. i have 16 in a workgroup i have added an administrator account with the same password to them all and mapped the credentials only 7 have scanned they are all set up in the same way firewall rules exactly...

dannyboy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with adobe licence

HelloI have some problem with adobe indesign license which lansweeper can see but phisically it does not excist. All folders and regedits has been checked with key words as like : "adobe" "cs5" "indesign" "acrobat" - everything has been removed but s...

Maniek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ignore devices not on Active Directory

I have a number of guests who connect to our network for maybe only a couple of days at a time. They appear on lansweeper as WMI access denied. I then need to manually clear them down.How can I stop any devices not listed in my active directory fro...

Resolved! Cannot access Lansweeper

I cannot log into Lansweeper as it says "you do not have access to this webpage" but the username it is listing is not the username I am logged on with to our domain.Last week I needed to run IE as a different user and that is the name Lansweeper has...

RichGK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What workstation are autologon

Hi, I need to document what workstations in our environment are configured to autologon, and I need to document the settings in the Registry for the autologon username and password if available