General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Don't scan Windows computers

We are installing the LSPush client on all of our Windows machines, and setting it so that they scan on each logon. Because of this, we don't need the server to run scans ever right? If so, under scanning methods, Assettype Exclusions if I add Wind...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modify Asset: Antivirus Expired

HelloA can't watch over what period generates a report ( Antivirus Expired ) about the anti-virus updates?How did it?On the basis of what data does it happen?Thaks

MarinaV by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall requires password

I am trying to remotely uninstall an old version of our AV solution and replace it with the new client but any manipulation of the software requires a password. Is there a switch for that or something? How can I deliver the appropriate response whe...

Resolved! MSI Uninstaller

What could be some reasons that an MSI uninstaller would fail? It says there is a version isn't present on the endpoint but I have verified that the uninstaller and the client versions match.

Resolved! Where is the activity logs for LanSweeper

Hello,My security groupe found that this week end lansweeper scan, they say that it scan everyday of the week end.Is there on activity log to show what happen or not happen, could it be something else on the same server.Dan

Resolved! As Lansweeper works with dynamic IPs?

Hello everyone,I have a question regarding how the Lansweeper works with dynamic IP.In my network I have both dynamic IPs as fixed IPs.I realized that when the computer that is dynamic ip change to another IP the Lansweeper create a new record and ke...

Resolved! Website access question

This is not relevant to this post but on an old post, you mentioen that you had manage to restrict ultiweb for a specific group, could you tell me where exactly you had inserted it ?Thanks...Subject is kind of misleading. I've already successfully co...

elachance by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos