General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deployment | Mixed installer & uninstaller

Good day,I have the problem that I want to create a task that uninstalls an application and then installs a new application.Both installations are msi files.So far I have the following order in the task:1.) MSIunistall2.) Install MSIUnfortunately, it...

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Groups based on Report

Hi,Are there any plans to develop the scheduled email reports, it would be very handy to be able to create an Email Group based on a report, so users using the Assets, in addition to have some template emails .This would give the ability to email Use...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

duplicity without scanning.

duplicity without scanning.Hi, I need some help, my lansweeper is scanning but this is bringing duplicate machines or if a person has logged into a machine more than once it generates duplicatescan someone tell me how to automatically remove duplicat...

Custom asset name prefix (If possible).

The issue I have is we have quite a few customers who have the same domain e.g. hostname.network.local or lan.local some of these will have srv01 server or workstation01 etc which matches. This isn't or hasn't been an issue as these are separate busi...

Resolved! Windows 10 Version Number Wrong?

Anybody have any idea as to why the 'Version' number doesn't change within Lansweeper for newer versions of Windows 10? I've created a report that shows me what I actually want to see but if you go to, for example, a Windows 10 20H2 or 21H1 asset, th...

doone128 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos