General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cleanup assets inactive in AD (but not disabled

I keep running out of licenses due to the assets that are discovered from AD that are inactive (no contact with AD) but not yet disabled. Another department controls AD and they are behind with their regular cleanup (disable at 60/delete at 90 days i...

rasldasl by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "no 'AssetID' column" ?

I am receiving an error when trying to deploy from a report. I get "...had no 'AssetID' column. This column is mandatory for deployments to work with reports."Where does it want the AssetID to be listed? I see it a couple of times in the report alrea...

Tickets missing from database after upgrade

I have emailed support, but was hoping someone here would have an idea.This morning I upgraded Lansweeper, made a copy of the DB,etc as suggested, and after the upgrade, tickets 1234-1395(ish) are missing. New tickets are being created with the old...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

where can i see the total number of assets

Hi,I am currently testing lansweeper, i am in the 20-day test period ( unlimited Assets ).A scan of the IP networks is complete. Where can i find an overview of all assets. Where can I see how many assets I would have to buy for later use.Thanks!rega...

Resolved! Deployment with Free version

Hello Folks,After spending a day fiddling about with an expired trial version of Lansweeper (now in free mode) I've got to ask, is the deployment functionality supposed to work? Or is this a paid feature only?I'm not being successful running any dep...

Moopere by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ubiquiti Unifi OID and MIB files

I did a full SNMP walk against my UAP-AC-PRO's and exported them. I did make some notations in the SNMPWALK text file for what I could identify (before I found the MIB files)The MIB files are direct from Ubiquiti, but they were last updated in 2014, ...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Migration to another server and SQL

Hello,I'm attempting to migrate our Installation from one server to another, at the same time migrating also from compact DB to a DB on our SQL-server.I'm trying to follow this:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-database-from-sql-co...

datev by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos