General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Installed features - Table Name

I need to create a report based on Features installed on a computer, I got the table for software, but that table doesnt include the features, Does anyone knows that name of that table?

PROSUser by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lenovo Purchase and Warranty Info

Morning,My business has recently moved over to Lenovo devices and we are now finding that no purchase or warranty information is being displayed in the asset overview.Is this an issue you are aware of? I assume it's to do with the lookup performed?? ...

Resolved! Can't add Active Directory Users

Hello,I would like te manualy add AD users through "User Access & Roles" but there is no domain listed in the "User Domain" dropbox. Do i have to enable something to get this?FYI: If a non existing user logged in through web site is will create the ...

dop by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

alerts and triggers

So there are some nice reports but they are not something you would want to go look at all the time but when they happen it would be nice to trigger an email.Since you have a sql back end, is it possible to use triggers in conjunction with the produc...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QR codes buttons

I do not use QR codes so I would like to deactivate those two buttons in order not to see them anymore in any lansweeper web page ...Unfortunately I can't find any configuration option to do this ... Can someone help, please?Thanks

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper can't find .NET Framework on Windows 10

Lansweeper v6064. By logging into my Windows 10 workstations and checking, I know Microsoft .NET Framework is installed on my Windows 10 workstations. However, Lansweeper cannot find that installation (Software) on any of my Windows 10 machines. I...

jkwiat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Third Party Warranty

We have Dell equipment that has aged out of the Dell warranty. We've purchased a third party warranty. I'm thinking the best way to document that in Lansweeper is to manually update the Warranty field and add a note to the Serial field.Do you have ...

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos