General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Permissions to Scanning Tab

How does one adjust the permissions to the scanning tab? My server admin says he added some reports and things under the scanning tab, but I can't see them. He doesn't know what permissions to give me other than a full administrator.

Resolved! Mapping Drive through Deployment

I've read every thread, done successful deployment before and cannot get the simple cmd prompt based deployment working.1. I create a deployment.2. Add a step 'Command'3. Type in 'net use S: /p:yes "\\server\location"'4. Deploy.Does not map the drive...

rileya by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Acrobat DC version differentiation

I'm not entirely sure if this qualifies as a bug or what topic would be best for it.We have multiple generations of Adobe Acrobat in use in our Domain and for all of them (9-XI) I have separate entries in LANSweeper for the Professional and the Stand...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Scanning Servers

I recently upgraded my license to Ultimate mainly to gain access to a second scanning server for a remote office. I followed the directions here. However, I do not have an option to have a second scanning server. Is there another step that I am missi...

DJ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Comments Section

Is it possible to set the Comments section to view/edit only after a comment has been entered? Once the comment is entered I would like it to not be able to be deleted.

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Entries after moving to a new domain

I recently created a new domain. Moved all of the assets to the new domain. And Everything looks great until I run several of my reports. they list all assets twice:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Firstname, t...

abustraan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double instances of a Deployment job

When Running a deployment job there are two or more instances of the job at times. Eventually one succeeds and the rest fail (as expected. But why the multiple deployments?FWIW, this just started today. We have been running Lansweeper for a few wee...

rcav8r by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos