General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HDD not scanned correctly

Hi,We´ve got a problem with one of our servers.It is a virtual server like most of ours.He got two harddiskdrives formated with NTFS installed.Drive C is scanned. But drive E seemed not to be scanned well. Seemed to be found but not the right way.Any...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleted tickets

hi,is it possible to tell, if a user helpdesk user has deleted tickets from the helpdesk?is there a report we can pull to show who deleted what, and when?

Old tickets import

Hi all,I'm trial running Lansweeper for our new helpdesk for our company, and I've used the .CSV template and added all our old tickets to it, but I keep getting the error message "Index was outside the bounds of the array"Anyone have any idea why th...

Migwados by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC's on new domain

We just received a ton of PC's that will no longer be signing into our usual domain. All of the PC's on the new domain are being detected by Lansweeper but we are receiving the "Scanning access denied: Scanning credential is missing administrative pr...

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail ticket issue

Hi,I am having some issue with the helpdesk.It worked at the installation but now it doesn't anymore.I have an e-mail account setup to whom users send messages to in order to create new tickets.Unfortunately, it's been a few days since the last ticke...

y_aure by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos