General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

API For deployment of packages

Hi there,Is there some option in which I can activate the package deployment from a 3rd party application?For example, we have a package which only runs a single batch command, which I want to deploy from a 3rd party application.Thanks and regards,Av...

Scanning is locking out scan user

Hello, my scan server lockout the user scan account everytime I perform a scan task. I was looking in the logs and in the tblscanhistory, but none of those gave me the device that is causing the lockout. is there a way to find out which device is cau...

Kartdona by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Satisfaction Email

We use the helpdesk app all day. It drives a large portion of our work. I'd like to be able to send an email to give users a chance to answer a customer service survey or provide some type of feedback.Is this type of functionality available? If no...

dailon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I delete a ticket manually

Hello, I have a ticket that when I close a person added to the ticket (external email address) keeps reopening due to an auto responding email addressHow can I manually delete the ticket?Thanks

danzehtek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warning: Latest Lspush version is 6.0.0.1

Hi,I think its just a minor bug, but when I check in an asset scan time tab, im seeing this message in red:Last Lspush Scan: 2015-08-27 10:00:05 - 6.0.0.2 - Warning: Latest Lspush version is 6.0.0.1Seems fine to me since the lspush client is the ne...

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reboot during deployment

Hello,I am creating a package that upgrade the bios of computers.Everything is fine until the reboot. Indeed, i have to reboot the computer to apply changes.The problem is that when the computers are rebooting, the link between LanSweeper Server and ...

G_N_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos